This Will Shakes, and Never Dissapear

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Ideal Wedding..(Please).

In search of myself in present and future, I caught myself in planning my dream wedding.

owwwwww, I'm such a girl.

NOPE!, In my defense, it's always a girl or a boys- girl alike, taking step into this whole wonderful one hit wonder thing. There must be a true man take part in this, like it or not, we are in this.

I have seen many lame and imperfect wedding I could say. I mean, it's the day of their lives, how could they didn't want to be in a perfect wedding? Oh, I talk too much, figuratively. So how I would describe my dream ideal wedding?

Ok, for the solemnization, of course, it will be held at the nearest mosque...but here comes the best part. Ready? Watch your step because I'm here to drop some knowledge. We're gonna have only one wedding ceremony, combined with reception ceremony. Because we're gonna have it at Hawaii, at the beach, with only close friends and family.HAHAHAHA, so cool.


(I'm writing this, in semester break, so my English is going everywhere, I need to go to school)

P/S: This post have an heavy influence from "How I Met Your Mother" TV Series.

5 comments:

  1. anna:hahahahahahahahahahaha...
    erm..erm..well done!=p
    swiiittt sgt~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "like it or not, we are in this."

    well said bro. well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this's decent

    teacher Qiez gives u a B+. hows that? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. anna;dgn titik peluh ketiak sendiri ok!!..thx anyway dear..:)

    bai:well, what can I say..x lama dah tu..hahaha

    ain:hawaii, best kn?

    Teacher:wow, B+, a good grade..thank you teacher, I will work harder to improve it to A+++..:p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...