This Will Shakes, and Never Dissapear

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Your tragic affair

With a stolen heart, er actually, a stolen piece of bloody heart your mom, I kept writing here. Bear in mind that I have no intention of getting any publicity, just writing what crossing my mind (if there are any recognition, much appreciated either). That's why, most of my writing if you notice, will make you say, "What the hell", so what the hell too (please read in a right intonation).

What's in my mind even your great aunt's mind, cannot be project 100% correct, original into a piece of paper,(in this case, into words). So I tried as much precise as I could to tell all of you my fellow readers (ergh!!!), what's in my mind. Right now, nothing big to been discuss in this post. Who knows, while I'm writing this, I will have something great to share to all of you ladies, I mean to guys also. So, don't be upset if you read this entire post, and without realizing the statement "What the hell" (again), come out from your mouth, so what the hell.

I have live so many years looking at my pet, Little Ant, Zacob, (it's an ant, her name taken from a character in Twilight, as she love him so much. How do I know? Nevermind), betrayed me as I love her to the fullest, carres her, pat her when she need me. She lied to me (in which aspect? Once again, nevermind), in a very cruel way. But I still love her, nah I lied, I feed her to a tapir. So, what I want to tell you is, fuck you pet, in the right way I mean.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...