This Will Shakes, and Never Dissapear

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling

Feels disgusted? Then, find a way to vanish this feeling. Either you want to do it on your own way, by figure out something, or you can just ask some advice from your friends.

This feeling I tell you, is a beautiful feeling, it could awakened the beast in you, and then, without hesitation, the intense of killing rise up upon you. God, please stop, I don't to talk about something terrible anymore, I want to talk about something's nice, beautiful, that if you read my post, you will feels like jumping around, dance around the poll, smiling and waving to other people. What a wonderful world.

If you take a stroll at park in the evening, wearing a flowery shirts buttoned up to the top, tucked in your loose pant, listening to "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus, what a gay person you had become. No, no, that is not the point, the point here is, you can release some of your problem, (if you know what I mean, erkh, I'd rather not), absorb the nature, so beautiful. You will have the great common relationship with other people by giving them a nice smile, have a chat with them, even with the strangers (if I'm the one of those strangers, I would say, "Fuck you").

There are many other way to free up yourself in positive ways. Try it, you will live in peace.

*Please forgive me, if I'm hypocrite*

1 comment:

  1. Chill. just be yourself.
    hey, try to do stuff that u never done before.
    must be exciting to explore new things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...