This Will Shakes, and Never Dissapear

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fall To The Top

So far, I've been doing a whole lot of things with mt heart standing beside a devil who wrote his name with a liquid paper. Never mind the introduction. You know, we always walk with our eyes stared to the top and the front, but never look back. The significance in what I'm trying to say here is what we all doing all these years is right, if we look back, we might fall into the shit-hole. What the fuck am I try to write here? I'm so sorry for my ridiculousness (is this word exist in this world?).

Just remember one thing, no one is too lucky or too fuck-up. Everyone are just the same (never heard of this world? you should kill yourself with a bloody razor blade). You shouldn't go around, and be a fucker, try to show good you are, because I know, you had realized, that someday, if you don't stop this fucking thing you do, you'll be chop to death by a truck! So just be a person, smile to other people, be nice, and who know, you will live to the end of your life peacefully (although you will be murder by me, cause I really HATE you, but still a soft-killing).

No, I'm not a murderer, I will not do something as terrible as that. I'm just kidding. Now just let all of us laugh together, because you know it's a great joke (is it?). *Sigh*, you know (the one who I hate), you have a very innocent face that a pig could have, you running and jumping around, expecting people to adore you (in which I really fall into that), and then when you know that you can get close to them easily, you will suck their blood till dry (am I talking about a pig or a mosquito here, you figure it out yourself). God, I really hate you, how can a person, or a pig will be more appropriate, live happily in this world? Oh God, please take this creature of Yours away from us.

Now, I want to ask all of you my fellow reader, is this a great story or what? I want to make it as a box office movie, I'm sure it is great, right? (waiting for the answer 5 minutes later, still no answer). Yeah, thank you, it is great. Ok, I can't hardly wait to publish this. God, what a story.

*err, I don't know, part of this is a lie, which one? You tell me.*

2 comments:

  1. der..your quit scarry at a time lol..but i agree with you for the most part. let's kill the pig..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig's innocent's face? huhuhu~ T_T
    kill! kill!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...