This Will Shakes, and Never Dissapear

Sunday, August 1, 2010

You See?

I don't have any fucking idea or inspiration, on what I want to write. I'm looking down the earth, and up above the sky, and still "nothing special". Ok2, I have one thing to talk about, it's my life.

You know, lately, I always think that, why am I so fucked up, my life messed up, bad in financial, not really in the mood to study, don't have a girlfriend (it's a big issue u know). And then, I tried to improve all of this. I hung up with my friends a lot, go have dinner with them, spent most of the time fooling around. And I found my part time job, to support my financial need (I don't want to eat "spaghetti" for berbuka puasa for this coming Ramadhan). Also, I went to most of the classes this semester eventhough I'm not really like the lecturer (the excuses I made every year for not being in class).

This is the funny part *I think*, I find myself a girl to hangout with, even ask my friends for their friend, and the new students of my college also, how pathetic. And I realize, what the fuck am I doing, I don't need this. All around again, I get back to where have I started. I don't need this. Why do you need anyone, when you have someone and everyone? And I learn to appreciate the someone more. But this is not the point, ok!

Aih, I love a good life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...